Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Football Miracles


The football Gods have granted your humble blogger with a true gift. Each year, I enter the Ohio State University Alumni Association football lottery. I could join the Buckeye Club and drop $750 to buy season tickets but, unfortunately, our money tree that was growing in the back yard died last year. Each year, we are grateful for our tickets. Troy University, San Diego State, Ohio U. and other un-competitive non-conference games.


This year, however, is different. This year, we were selected to attend the Ohio State - University of Southern California game on September 12th. For many of you, that may mean very little. For those of you that understand what I am talking about, this is proof that there is a higher Football Power. If he truly loves me, he will allow my beloved Buckeyes to win.


Fifty-nine days and counting before kickoff of the 2009 season.

No comments: