Sunday, December 13, 2009

Many (More) Thanks to Mattress Firm

A week or so ago, I posted the fact that we moved Mallory to a 'big girl' bed. The fine folks at Mattress Firm picked up on this and left me a comment about wanting to make Mallory's bed extra-special with a teddy bear.

It arrived and Mallory loves it! The bear is stuffed with Tempur-Pedic material. It is super soft and comfy (here is where I hint to the folks at Mattress firm that I love the Tempur-Pedic material and I would be happy to blog more about it if they sent me a free queen-size mattress made out of that exquisite Tempur-Pedic material. I'm just sayin' ...).


Anyway, super-big thanks to Sandra and all of the fine folks at Mattress Firm. Your customer service at the point of sale and after the fact have been tremendous.

(Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in any way for these posts; except for the bear.)

No comments: