Friday, June 25, 2010

Disney's Hollywood Studios, Vacation Day 6

After getting crispy in the hot Florida sun at the beach, it was time to meet Mickey and Minnie. Our first stop was the Disney Hollywood Studios park.


The park skews its entertainment to the older kids (and dads) but much fun was had by all. The most entertaining thing for me was when Mallory saw Darth Vader for the first time. She jumped up and took off running. Below is a clip from the show, but not of Mallory. I never have the camera at the ready when I need it!


We enjoyed the Disney stunt show and Mason rode his first real roller coaster, the Aerosmith-sponsored Rock 'N' Roller Coaster.

Mason and I ran into some snags with the aforementioned Rock 'N' Roller Coaster shutting down when we were two trains from riding and once in the Hollywood Tower of Terror but other than those two hiccups, it was a fun day.

As a side note, I still miss the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire show they had where members of the audience would compete to sit and play the game. Who doesn't love Disney AND trivia? I guess Disney doesn't anymore. Boo hoo. Maybe I'll start a Facebook page to bring it back.

No comments: