Sunday, October 18, 2009

An Event-filled Weekend

The weekend started Friday night, with me coming down with the flu (lucky me). That didn't stop the rest of the clan. Saturday morning, Noel dressed the young ones in their Halloween garb and made the trek downtown the Children's Museum for the annual Feast with the Witches.

Mason and Mallory got their faces painted, consumed mass quantities of french toast sticks, syrup and sausage and then checked out the brand new addition to museum (Noel says it is beautiful).

After a trip to Wal-Mart, everyone came home to see our beloved Buckeyes self-destruct against Purdue (of which I am sure to hear a lot about when I return to work).

Today we made Mason's birthday cake. Mason helped with the batter and then iced the cake and topped it with sprinkles.

A wonderful weekend (other than being nearly bed-ridden with this gawdawful virus). Back to bed for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Dude, I hear ya. I've been feeling the same way since Friday too.
-Al